Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

RESTORATION LIFE

I do not have a very large church (well, not yet!), but it is an awesome church! It just started back up on June 6, 2010 ... the day my son was born! My pastor moved away several years ago, and then when he and his wife moved back, everyone wanted to know when church was going to be! We started having church in a small church building near my home, and have since moved to a larger building in town. We started having ladies meetings on the 3rd Friday of every month and I really look forward to these times to share and visit with other ladies from the church.

My pastor and his wife are very sweet and caring - like everyone at church. The funny thing is that He used to be my bus driver in middle school and high school. He was actually the best bus driver EVER :)
I am so glad to have the church famliy I do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment