Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

DEALS OF THE WEEK







2 tubes of toothpaste $.26
2 suave deodorants $.50
2 coppertone's $7.98
2 hawaiin tropics $6.00
4 suave body washes $3.00
4 zests $2.00
heinz ketchup $.99
Dawn FREE
2 KC masterpiece FREE
4 degree deodorant $ 2.00
2 reynolds foil $3.23

OK - I know I could do better, but since I am working full time and sewing and embroidering part time (as well as preparing for a birthday party and a baby shower) I don't have time to go to 5 stores :) I am happy with my deals this week... with no coupons to clip due to a holiday week, I feel a little bored! ha ha ha JK

No comments:

Post a Comment