Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

a little of everything about nothing

I have been so busy that I have not posted really at all this summer. That is the way I wanted it, so I am not complaining! Last summer I had alot of post-pregnancy issues and didn't really leave the house once Logan was about 10 days old. I guess I am just making up for staying in so long... Logan and I have only stayed home 1 day since I officially started summer. We do not always go on long outings, but we always "go".
Since he is so young, it doesn't take lots of money to make him happy, so we have been having "frugal fun" for the most part!
We have a zoo membership that we have used several times and taken different people with us.

















We go swimming at least once a week (thanks Angie and Holly) in "big pools", and swim in our little home pool.























We usually make a trip to Target, Walmart, CVS, and a few other stores having great deals during the week. (I am SOOO glad I bought a DVD player because it has been a lifesaver getting him in and out of the car.)

We went bowling with Janet her kiddos... it was really fun and all free since they didn't have shoes to fit Logan. He really enjoyed bowling, but my back hurt from "helping" him :) We stayed and even "played" games for about 30-45 minuted after bowling. He is his father's son!!! He loved all the big video games.

We went to Chuck E Cheese and it was free (lol - kind of... THANKS JANET). Once again, he LOVED the games and climbing on everything. Now that he is walking, it really is much easier!! everyone said it would be harder?? I love the pic of him and Bailey because they were holding n to each other... the car ride freaked them out, but it was too cute! (There was no crying)























Today we went to several stores and then I thought we would take a "field trip" to PETCO.. He loved it! He really liked the iguana... and the fish... oh, and the 2 cats they had! I guess someone will have to tell Logan his mommy and daddy are allergic, and so is he!! LOL

Well, We have been busy, and I do not plan on slowing down. I am enjoying this summer, but unfortunately it is going by at WARP SPEED! ugh... I really want to stay home! YES..I get frustrated at Logan and I feel like I can't rinse one more bottle, change one more diaper, pat him one more time, or rock him one more minute... but the thought quickly fades. I love that he gives me hugs and kisses now. The ones where he is half asleep but pops him head back up to give me an eye-closed, making sure momma is still there, little peck on the lips - OH MAN, he just melts my heart ( a phrase my dads always uses).

I have had such a blast, I forgot till just now that my AC was out for about 11 days in June!!! Wow, how time makes the bad things fade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment