Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

things i have learned

1. I am not as tough and independent as i thought
2. Some moms have all the luck, some moms have nothing but the pain :)
3. I complain WAY more than I should
4. I need to pray more
5. Do NOT read a sleep help book for your child and follow it exactly... every child is different and you should acknowledge that
6. Sleep is great, but time with your baby is even greater
7. its harder to stay home than work outside the home, but it is more joyful to stay home with your baby than be away
8. I have a hubby unlike no other - helpful, supportive, and loving are only 3 of his greatest qualities - sexy beast, you!!!
9. I like my mom and dad a lot more than I ever (or I think anyone else for that matter) thought I ever could :) I have always loved them
10. Some kids just sleep and eat... some kids just don't - I got the last one!
11. I am stronger than I thought I ever could be sometimes
12. I have about 6 grey hairs.. that I can SEE! and nope, I ain't doing nothing about them!
13..... more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment