Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My first haircut!

I was blessed with long hair at birth... Even after most fell out, it quickly grew and some people think I am a GIRL...YUCK! My mommy and daddy decided to get me a big boy haircut. They took me to the place my daddy gets his haircut (Archie's). Here are a few BEFORE shots, so you can see just how long my hair was.














When we got to Archie's, mommy and daddy decided to bring the DVD player in and let me watch RIO so that I would sit still...good idea folks!!!! I did not mind the haircut and only fussed when he tried to put this towel over my shoulders. I was like "uh, no way buddy!" I sat pretty still the whole time, except when Archie got in front of my video. Here are a few shots of the process.
















By the way, I got to stay in mommy's lap and daddy kindly took pictures of this eventful day! For some reason, mommy and daddy picked up some of the hair off the floor and kept it??? WEIRDO'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment