Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Shelli's Beauty

I am totally new to blogging and thought this was the coolest idea... I just HAD to get in on the fun!!!! This weeks SUYL on KellysKorner is about Beauty Tips. Since having a beautiful baby boy, my beauty routine has dramatically changed!!!! Gone are the days of the daily chi straightening and eye liner. Although I am very low maintenance now, I still have a daily regimen I follow.
I use BEAUTY CONTROL (30's) foaming face wash,
and the repair and prevention kit (morning and night). I switched to BEAUTY CONTROL several years ago and really like the products! Once a week, I also use a facial scrub/exfoliator (I make my own from either sugar or sea salt and a small amount of baby oil - It works wonders and is a fraction of the cost of other scrubs!)


For my hair, I LOVE PANTENE! I used to use salon shampoo and conditioner, but this stuff works just as good. I still use CHI straightening cream and serum when I actually have time to straighten my hair in the mornings. It really does smooth the frizzy mane that I have!

As far as makeup, I use all different kinds. I am not a loyal customer to any brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment