Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Days

I have really enjoyed being home these past few weeks because of all of the snow and ice. I am getting a little too used to it. I am just thinking of it as a preview of things to come. Everyone knows it's my desire to ne a SAHM, atleast for a few years. Our schedule has been as follows: I wake up at 5am, Logan gets up about 5:45 to 6:00.(although some days he did sleep in till after 6:30!) we play and cuddle and he takes a nap about 8-8:30 till 9-9:30. This is when I get my sewing and embroidery work in! He wakes and we play and watch a little Elmo or Mickey, and he eats his "food". This repeats about every 3 hours. It's such a joy to be home and I feel blessed to share in his daily explorations! He is a handfull, and I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment