Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

THIS WEEKEND

This weekend was a BUSY weekend! I repeat.... it was a BUSY weekend!!!
I had UIL (an academic competition for my MS kids) all day on Saturday. I had to be at school at 7:30 and after a night of only about 3-4 hours of sleep, that was early for me to deal with loud kiddos! lol
My kids did really well and I was very proud of them! 1st, 2nd, 4th,and 5th place in Science and then 1st in Listening. All of the morning practices we had finally paid off.
My hubby went to Monster Jam and didnt get home until almost midnight Saturday. I enjoyed the time I had to play and cuddle with my sweet baby boy, then after he went to sleep I stayed up and made some items and embroidered others.
Another night of minimal sleep on Saturday night meant that Sunday was going to be a long day. I cleaned my closet, the laundry room, and tried to tidy up some of the mess in the house. Evidently I have been slacking a bit on the housework.... I figured if it didn't bother me it didn't bother anyone else??? Guess not!
We made our usual trip for groceries, got them put away, washed and packaged fruit for the week, and then it was time to get sweetie from his nana and poppy. Bath time, night time, sew and embroider, then ready for bed myself.
Luckily, PRAISE THE LORD, sweetie slept all night until 3, he ate, then back alseep until 6:00.
It was a busy weekend... I wonder what next weekend will be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment