Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

FAITHFUL CREATIONS

This week on SUYL : TELL US WHAT YOU MAKE, ETSY STORES, ETC.
My ETSY story started 81/2 months ago after the birth of my baby boy. I never thought I would want to be a SAHM, but after returning to work when he was 12 weeks old, I decided that that is what I wanted to be. It hurt me (and still does) to leave him everday! It is the desire of my heart to be with him and teach him and enjoy the times that I can never get back. So I decided to break the sewing machine out and get started on this dream of mine.
I have been praying about staying home and the name "FAITHFUL CREATIONS by SHELLI" is what I decided to name my store. I am stepping out in faith, believing that with God even the impossible can be possible!
My ETSY store is "FAITHFUL CREATIONS by S". It was started in January. I still have MANY things I will be adding, like tutu and shirt sets, travel changing pads, etc.. you can go to the link below to shop or browse my store:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/FaithfulCreationsbyS?ga_search_query=faithfulcreationsbyS&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

Below are a few of my creations:

This is a cute little onesie with cross applique and a matching burpie.













These are onesie and skirt sets that come in many sizes - the little heart can be embroidered with a name or monogram:















I made a wipe case for my son and then started making more! they are super cute and if you are like me, you want everything to match.





I love this one









I make all kinds of Lovey blankets, but these are a few of my favorites. Flannel or cute cotton on one side and minky or chenille on the other!

















This is a matching burpie and bib I made lastnight












A few Burpies - I also monogram or personlaize these with names.














THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE LITTLE ITEMS - TOOTHFAIRY PILLOWS! CUTE and SWEET but I also have some in camo :)










OK - I am just going post pics below of other items I make (pillowcase dresses, etc...)










<>< THANKS for READING ><>
GOD BLESS

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I have always wanted to open an etsy shop.....selling mini-scrapbooks, scrapblocks, and maybe picture frames......I've enjoyed looking at all the links at Kelly's Korner.....there are some crafty geniuses out there! You are one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! you should start an ETSY acct... its easy and fun!

    ReplyDelete