Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

professional pictures - LINDSEY COMBS PHOTOGRAPHY

We had pictures made last Sunday by my favorite photographer ... LINDSEY COMBS. I got her name from a good friend and have been using her ever since. Logan really likes her and does really well during her photo sessions with him. This past session, he was not wanting to smile, but she managed to get a few smiles out of him. If you live anywhere near the Royse City area, you should definately consider her for your next photo session!She has very good rates. She is very relaxed and takes candid shots, which I love more than those "tilt your head here, put your arm there" kind of people . (no... she does not pay me to say these things...LOL)
CUTEST LITTLE FACE

LOOKIN CLASSY

IS THAT A LITTLE SMIRK?


The only smile we got out of him...
He is SOOOO my son wih this look on his face! LOL
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment