Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

37 weeks

I cannot believe Logan is 37 weeks! It amazes me how much he has grown and how much more he is doing these past few weeks. He is crawling everywhere and standing up whenever and wherever he can. He has been "cruising" around from place to place the past week and is getting more confident (which makes me nervous!!!) After we got home from shopping today, I put Logan in shorts because it was so warm. He DID NOT like the way the floor (tile manly) felt on his knees, so he started doing the bear crawl. Everyday he does something to amaze me :) I love him SO very much and get such a kick out of him!
He WILL NOT leave the blocks alone now, so who ever knows what numbers will show up in the pics - the 3 is on the other side of this 8.... LOL :) ( I just try to capture what I can)

No comments:

Post a Comment