Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My First Craft Show

As most people know, I really am praying for my new business to grow so that I may be a SAHM. I NEVER in a million years thought I would have a child, much less want to stay home! It all changes you - PRAISE GOD! I started sewing again and have been making lots of baby items. From burpies, to skirt and onesie sets, to diaper wipe cases, and more! I recently heard about a small craft show that was happening and signed up for it. It was VERY last minute and I really did not have much time to prepare. It was a very inexpensive registration fee, so I thought, "GO FOR IT"! I really was looking to gain experience and sell a few items. Here is a picture of the booth... (it was in a HS cafeteria - so we were a little limited) I had another table, but both me and my mom forgot out camera bags, so these are Iphone pictures.. SORRY!
Overall, it was a fun day and a good experience. I sold enough to pay for the registration and made a bit more. Mark one craft fair in the books... MANY more to go.
Now that the show is over and I have time, I need to get my ETSY account updated!!!!!!! Can't wait until the next show!!! :)
















I had my Dad make a few stands for me to place clothes on. I thought they turned out REALLY nice. I painted them a lavender color.

















In this picture, you can acually see where I had my laptop and embroidery machine set up to do custom embroidery work. The embroidery machine was my AWESOME... did I say AWESOME??? AWESOME Gift from my wonderful valentine - my hubby!















This was my sign that I made to promote my booth... Thought it turned out really cute and girly :)














These are some of the outfits I made and had for sale.














Here are a few of the wipe cases I made. I also had burpies amd lovies to match these, as well as all the others I made.

1 comment: