Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

PRE-PREGO PANTS

So last night I was trying to figure out what I was going to wear today and I really needed a pair of brown pants. (The pair I bought at Christmas is way too big.) I am participating in a "biggest loser" contest among some friends at work, so I have lost a few pounds. I thought to myself as I looked in my closet, "just try them on". I had tried these pants on several times before Christmas only to find they wouldn't even go over my thighs!!!! Talk about being depressed! So, I took them off the hanger and as I started to put them on... WOW! They actually fit. I've got more junk in the trunk and more around the middle after my bundle of joy, but I got those pants on and they buttoned and zipped without laying down or holding my breath. I am starting to think I might, JUST MIGHT, get into them comfortably some day soon! YEAH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment