Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

ASPASIANS

Saturday was my first outdoor craft fair and I could not have asked for better weather! My friend Jill and I had a booth together and it turned out really well. I think we learned alot for our next show, which is in May (soon). I took a few pictures - these were after we moved everything around about 3-4 times because the sun was in full force! We have a new plan for setting up and displaying... I think it will look MUCH better, and less cluttered.












My sweet hubby helped me so much - he actually stayed all day and gave up his day to do things for me. Jill's hubby was there most of the day too- it was nice having them there to help us.

Lots of friends and family came out to visit, and I really appreciate all of the
support! THANKS EVERYONE :)

My mom watched Logan all day. THANKS MOM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment