Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TOOTH BRUSHIN' and SLEEP!!!!

Now that Logan has 4 teeth in FULL VIEW, we have been "brushing" every morning after his diaper change and every night after bath. He REALLY enjoys us brushing his teeth (maybe because it feels good on his gums) and he enjoys "brushing" afterwards on his own. He even insists on brushing my teeth - If I do not open and show my teeth for him to brush, he pushes harder until I do. No pretend brushing for him :)

Lastnight was THE FIRST NIGHT EVER that Logan slept all night (8-5). He stirred around once because his monitor alarm went off (he was in the corner of his crib), but he kept on sleeping after Chris patted his back a bit. I am SOOOO very thankful for the rest, as I know my hubby is as well. I have had MANY people praying for this day and I am so thankful. It may only be one night, or it may continue.... but it was a sweet rest we all had.

No comments:

Post a Comment