Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

47 (the countdown to 52 begins!)

47 weeks. As you may well have figured out, most of our weekly block pictures are in Logan's PJ's... that is because he is usually most cooperative in the mornings before his first nap. I think he is like me - we are MORNING PEOPLE.Since Chris and I began dating in 1997, he has also become more of a morning person than he used to be. Heck, he used to sleep until morning was over, literally! LOL

Logan is now really starting to pick up on what we are saying and doing. When we say outside, its like he understands we are about to go to his FAVORITE place. He even signed thank-you back to my mom and I last week. He does the sign for all done, but it looks like he is saying bye-bye. If I sign milk, he knows EXACTLY what I mean and crawls as fast as his legs and arms can move. I do not know if he gets the sign for bath, diaper change, and a few others yet, but he knows what we are saying when we speak those words.

He is quite the talker these days ( not sure what he is saying just yet) and he is a BIG FLIRT! He tries to get everyone to look at him and then acts shy when they do. Every time we go shopping he is always waving and smiling at the ladies... watch out once he learns to wink!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment