Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

SUNNY SPRING AFTERNOON

It was SO nice outside yesterday afternoon that Logan and I went for a walk and played outside until almost 7:45. Logan loves ANYTHING with wheels and he started using this faded "car" to walk around. He was pointing and saying things as cars drove by. It was too cute! He also has been pointing to birds and other things he sees.


















After we played, we went for a walk to see Nana and Poppy and drop off a mother's day gift. Poppy took Logan out to see his bull and cows. Logan absolutely LOVES animals. He was laughing and smiling and pointing to them.














We left before Nana got home - but we got to drop off her gift. Linda, a friend of mine and my mom's, posted examples of these mother's day blocks on her FB page, and I just HAD to make them (THANKS LINDA)!!! I made some for my MIL and my mom. I think they liked them. I will be making some for my house, and others, too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment