Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

DEALS AND STEALS

I have started (as many of my friends have) couponing.....AGAIN!I have made it a point to always have some coupons in hand while grocery shopping. I have always been good at clothing deals and bargains, and I figure I might as well get into grocery coupons. It is much like a game... and if you know me, I play to win!!! OK - so I am not up for the next "extreme coupon" episode of TLC, but I was proud of myself this week. and I cannot wait to print and clip for next shopping trip!

Here are some of the deals I got: which include comps and coupons...

10 SMART ONES @ .95 each for a total of $9.50 instead of $19.98
2 tubes of SENSITIVE TOOTHPASTE @ $1.25 each for a total of $2.50 instead of $8.58
4 bottles of Pantene FREE!!! instead of $14.32
2 bottles of Dawn Dish Soap @ $.54 each for a total of $1.08 instead $2.38
Old Spice Body wash $1.99 instead of $4.99
Old Spice Deodorant FREE!!! instead of $3.62


















Some products I needed never really go on sale, but I had to get them, so I used only coupons***I saved $4.00 on dog food, $1.00 on cereal,$2.50 on frozen pizzas, and $5.00 on make-up.

IN ALL I SAVED ABOUT $51.30. Last week I got NIVEA for free and Head and Shoulders close to free! I am eager to get started on next weeks list!!!


I also went to Maurice's and bought some items. (some I needed, some were just wants) I really needed new jeans because I have finally lost most of the EXTRA fat/weight I gained while pregnant. I got 3 pair of SILVER jeans for the price of 2! I had a 15% off coupon for my entire purchase, and 3 punch cards ($30). I wound up saving over $128 because everything I bought was buy one get one half off!

No comments:

Post a Comment