Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SPRING BREAK at THE ARBORETUM

This week has been a great week for Spring Break! I was determined to get out and about, so Logan and I went to the arboretum 2 days in a row. We had a BLAST both days and are ready to go back soon!

On Tuesday we went to the Arboretum with Erica (my SIL) and my friend from work and her daughter. Luckily Logan slept the whole way up here so we had a lot of time to look around before his next nap. Here are a few pics of when we first arrived... HE LOVES HIS SUNGLASSES!!!


















I could not believe how beautiful the blooms were! I really wish I had someone to make my backyard look like this.




















Here are a few pictures of me and Logan. It was such a nice day - a little cool at the start, but warmed up eventually.

















We stopped about halfway through our walk so Logan could get out and play around a bit. I loved the expressions he was making feeling of the grass! He loved it. I got a really good picture of him and Hannah.





















Here are a few random pics (including one of Logan and his Aunt Erica - and baby Landry) :






















THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE OUT OF ALL I TOOK BOTH DAYS... IT REALLY SUMS UP HAT A GREAT TIME LOGAN HAD! I LOVE THIS TOOTHLESS SMILE!














OK - ARBORETUM PART II - WEDNESDAY with NANA

We left AFTER he had a nap this time, but he still enjoyed the day (and of course his nana and I did, too!) We got there later than the previous day, and the parking lot looked full - just as we were pulling through the lot, a person was leaving - PRAISE THE LORD!!! :) Here are some pictures of when we first arrived.

















We looked at all the flowers and strolled around to some of the castles they had set up. After about n hour, we stopped and set out a blanket and ate lunch. Logan was in awe of the birds that were around us. I think they ate more goldfish than Logan did!!!!






















My mom took this after lunch (and diaper change) - He looks like he is taking a picture of her!
















I am so glad Logan enjoyed the day and that the weather was so nice! I just loved going, especially 2 days in a row! i would go again tomorrow if I didn't already have plans!! LOL
So here are more pictures from our day....
















WE HAD A GREAT TIME! I AM SUCH A BLESSED MOMMA (wife and daughter)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! I am waiting until the SB crowds die down to go to the arboretum this year, but can't wait to go. Of course I will be chasing Bailey all over the freakin place because she hates to ride in the stroller when there is so much cool stuff to see! :) Also, I know I don't usually notice when people lose weight but you are looking good girl! :)

    ReplyDelete