Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

WEEKEND WRAP-UP

This weekend has been a really nice and relaxing weekend (mostly). Saturday morning my lovely hubby let me sleep in until 6:45! It was really nice to sleep past 5:30. In addition to sleeping in, he brought me breakfast in bed. (He REALLY racked up the brownie points) We got ready and my mom came over to watch Logan while we went to enjoy his/hers massages that I had surprised him with.
We got to the massage place and they had mixed everything up. As I was standing at the counter, this tall, dark, and not bad looking guy came to the desk, and asked if I was ready. UH, HELLO? I booked a female not a male to give me a massage... I am sure my facial expression was priceless because the lady at the desk looked at me, the guy was looking at me, and of course my hubby was looking at me, too! I was just going to cancel, but they got that part of it figured out. In my former "single life" and "pre-pregnany body", I might have jumped at the chance to have this guy as my massuer, but I am really modest and as a HAPPILY MARRIED woman, I just didn't find it very respectful.
My hubby went back for his massage, and I was waiting for my masseuse, when the guy at the front desk informed me they had no hot water, so I couldn't get the soak that was included in my package deal. OH MAN!!! This place was on STRIKE #2! They offered me a facial, and I kindly declined. They did extend my massage time by 30 minutes, and I am glad because my masseuse was awesome! I do not know if it was because its been so long since I have had a massage or what, but it was so relaxing. It was the massage I had always wanted... enough pressure to relieve stress but gentle enough to almost put me to sleep!
After a quick bite to eat, we headed home and spent the rest of the afternoon playing with Logan. It was way too windy for playing outside, so we stayed in while my hubby mowed the yard.







I cannot believe that logan is growing so fast and doing so much. He is always moving and I am not surprised that he is so slim! He goes from sun up to sun down. He is a handfull and a ball of energy, but you can't help but want to kiss and love on him. He is really developing a personality. h is mostly happy and playful, but as all babies, gets fussy from time to time. He is really starting to come out of his "shell", so long as mommy or daddy is there with him. He used to cry when I took him to church, but he is enjoying going and seeing people and even plays with another little "Logan" sometimes.



He cracks me up with this little snort and laugh thing he does now. It is too cute!
















He is 40 weeks old today and I really do not know where the time has gone! This is not the best picture, but he will no longer sit still for me to take his block pictures!










I lOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT WAIT FOR ALL NEXT WEEK WITH HIM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment