Blessed Beyond Belief

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

SUYL - BIRTHDAY PARTIES

This week on SUYL - KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTIES!
I am VERY excited about this topic because my little sweetie pie is having his 1st birthday in June. I have actually been planning for it and buying things since Christmas! I hope to get lots of other ideas from other KELLY'SKORNER people!!

Logan LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so I am going with that as a theme. I am going to go with cupcakes instead of cake. I bought a cupcake tree, cupcake wrappers, and cupcake toppers.


















I have been buying up stuff to go in little goody-bags. I found a bunch of cute items at Michaels at Christmas time, so I bought more than I probably needed to. I found mini coloring books, crayons, noise makers, puzzles, play-doh, rings (for the girls), stickers, and lots of other cute things. I will be making personalized goody bags for each kiddo who will be attending. I LOVE these bags :) (I had bought other goody-bags, but I do not like them now!)I also thought about making each kid a drawstring bag and embroidering their name on it, but that is alot of work for the amount of kiddos I will be inviting - not to mention I am hosting my S-I-L's baby shower the day before! :)















I am going to order this personlized banner from ETSY. I really like it and it will be a great keepsake.
















I am still trying to figure out games to play - for now I am going to go with : "FIND THE BONES". Kids have to find bones (cut out from cardboard and decorated with their names) around the house by crawling on their hands and knees like PLUTO. I also thought of giving kids a task and then putting "mouskatools" in their goodie bags to help them accomplish it??? I think this may be ALOT of work, but it sounded fun!
****IF YOU KNOW OF ANY COOL GAMES, LET ME KNOW*****

I may have have a bubble machine outside (hopefully it is not TOO hot) so the kids can go out and play and the adults can get a small break. Or I may just give each kid bubbles in their goody-bag with a custom wrapper.

******************************************
IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW :)

3 comments:

  1. I am planning a Mickey Clubhouse party for my youngest's 2nd birthday party! It's at the end of April. Good Luck finding extra stuff and planning! It seems like such a fun theme to plan for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a Mickey party for my son's 3rd party at his preschool. I love the bags that you have made. They are wonderful!
    I was in Target tonight and saw a Mickey serving tray shaped like the head and little plates that are gloves. They are so cute! You shoiuld check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pleased to know about these birthday parties. Last month, heard of some exquisite San Francisco venues and booked best one. Arranged my brother’s birthday party there by inviting all our family members and his friends. A 2-tier yummy cake was booked for the day.

    ReplyDelete